Thursday, January 29, 2009



Hello all, I went to a quilt bee on Monday and picked up some work. Mad wanted this quilt


quilted by anyone but her ! The deatail picture is the same quilt but no flash so the quilting would show up. I did the hussle and got this one done because I got another call about another quilt. This one I picked up today at Joann's . It will be a challenge , it is a old hand pieced wedding ring quilt.

As to other sewing. I am paperpiecing parts of the next Hall County Quilt Guild's raffle quilt. Let me tell you next time I will keep my hand down. The pattern is from the Quilt Mavens and by paperpiecing they mean paper piece the units of a lone star and then y-seam them together. Argggggghhh! Once they are done I will post a picture.

Sweet Dreams

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment