Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Disappearing 9 Patch

Hello all , been busy making 9 patches disappear. I started this quilt on Sat and all thats left is the binding. There is a great tutorial here This is the new swirl pantograph I got in the mail. It was fun but harder than I thought it would be as there are long curves.

Here is what I started with. I had a yard of the pink and yellow . I cut 5" strips as many as I could and put them together as you see here. I would love to do one some oriental fat quarters I have.






Slice through the middle and sew back to gether and then the block is about 14". I set them 3x 4. This quilt will go to my Hall County GUild's charity, Eagle Ranch.
Well all for now. I have amother disappearing 9 patch that I have had for a while. It is really hard to see the 9 patches in it.
Night all
Amanda







1 comment: