Sunday, March 29, 2009

Happy Birthday

It is hard to believe but my baby is 14 ! Actually April 2Nd but we like to drag things out. Today we did family cause after her spend the night this coming Friday , I want to be done with birthday. The cake was really good. It is a recipe off the back of the Hershey's Dark Chocolate cocoa. A regular recipe until I got to the 1 cup of boiling water. The layers were the most even I have ever baked and even if I wasn't allowed to flavor the green icing with mint , it was delicious.
The quilt is from her 6th BD.
Happy Birthday.



1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday wishes from me too....even though I'm not family! She is definitely a cutey pie!
    My 'baby' turns 30 this April (Easter Sunday)...and I'm not quite sure how she got so old! I may have to check out that cake recipe, as I'm having the whole family for Easter/Birthday dinner.
    No, I didn't see the QA on Saturday...are you kidding me? 6:00 AM?? Actually, we don't get channel 30 at home. I'm going to have to invest in more of the dvds, as I really enjoy them.

    xo

    ReplyDelete