Saturday, May 9, 2009

Smoking Cow

The cows hot breath and cool water made it look like my cows were smoking .
This is Teddy Bear and her new just born this morning baby girl. She is only our 3rd girl out of 16 babies. Gotta call her Theadora , maybe Dora for short.

This is Black Eyed Suzy and her baby boy Sam, don't ask, it just came to me.
Sad thing was that my favorite cow Thankful calved the same day as her mama, Suzy, but her calf died. It's front legs were down and she couldn't deliver. By the time the vet. got here that baby was dead. Boohoo. But I am glad , if she had calved during the night Thankful would have died too.
Hope to find some more babies this weekend.



1 comment:

  1. well, I suppose Thankful should be, ah, er, Thankful????!!!!

    Belated Happy Mothers' Day to you!

    xo

    ReplyDelete