Monday, May 18, 2009

This is one of the quilts I made with the Cheryl Phillips templates. You can just cut triangles for these blocks and the 1st time I made one I did just that. If you are trying to put something specific in the windows the templates are invaluable. This is my Paper Piecing class project.

This is a table runner using a method of creating curves without sewing curves. One day it will be part of a class I want to teach called dimensions.

This quilt is a mariners compass with crazy patch for the borders , using all the fancy stitches from my Viking.


The next pictures are of show and tell from some of the talented folks at Early Bird Quilt Guild. This week I am going back to teach a class , so more pictures then!






























No comments:

Post a Comment