Saturday, August 8, 2009

More Brenda

Here are more of Brenda's quilts but go to Quiltville.com and see more. You can't get a better web page , it is full of great quilts and great directions to make those quilts.












































One of the best tips Brenda offered was using pieces from some UFO ( unfinished object , who you ??) as you leaders and finishers. Now if you like me I didn't know those little scraps of fabric I am supposed to stick under the needle as I am done sewing a block even had a name. They are already saving you thread but now they are also finishing a 2nd quilt ofr you. Even if you don't have a UFO ( yes me ) you can sew squares togther and create a scrap quilt from all your quilts. How cool is that.
Later...........









No comments:

Post a Comment