Sunday, September 27, 2009

quilting job

Here is the latest quilt top that I quilted for hire. This is Lorrie's quilt and I love the black fabric she used. I quilted it with Deb's Swirls.
Lorrie has another top that she had me estimate. Its a custom job , 2 thread changes and multiple designs. I have my Celtic 4 patch on the frame now and am so happy with it. I am quilting a design in the center of the 4 patches and free form feathers in the Celtic patches.
More rain yesterday meant no horse lesson and no visit to the little local festival. I quilted and we watched Ghost Whisperer , recorded from Friday night. I watched a movie called Sliding Doors , a strange Gwenneth Paltro flick. The scenario is that the girlfriend comes home to find her boyfriend in bed with his old flame but with a 2ND plot of what would have happened if she hadn't caught the 1st train and didn't get home in time to catch him.
So today is much cooler and hopefully we can get in a ride this afternoon.
Its supposed to be fall like next week , I hope so I am tired of sweating it up just saddling the horse.
Later....



2 comments:

  1. Wasn't today's weather fantabulous?!!!! I'm lovin this new change in the weather!


    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is its about time it got cool!

    ReplyDelete