Thursday, March 19, 2009

Hello all
This is a picture of the quilt I made for a customer for her daughters 25th wedding anniversary. The photos are of the babies and of the family over the years. I also use a photo for the label of the customer and her husband. The fabric for the interior of the quilt are the babies crib sheets. I backed them all with interfacing which greatly improved some of them. Some were thin enough to read newsprint through. The quilt below is the first disappearing 9 patch I made. The blocks are small and it really looks quite complicated.
Well my bread dough is done , I am going to add dried fruit and nuts to emulate Publix breakfast bread , yum