Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Taking a Break

Hooray , I actually got some quilting done. The cows are taking a break from calving  so I found some time today  to get my calf and quilt pictures online. This picture is of Sherry's quilt for her nephew , I was inspired to write all over this quilt with the words green, blue , car , truck etc.
I made this table runner for a class I am teaching at Sewcial , Anita Heady's new venture in Athens Ga.
 
We have 10 calves , not all of them are going to be online but this year I am keeping up with who is who. None of that " oh that's what's her name cow's baby " this year. Right . Check back and see how I am doing on the next 11. This little baby is named Domino by Lyn Leary. She actually wanted to name the last calf Domino but was not able to leave the comment in time. I got an email from Lyn expressing her frustration with Blogger , the same day as this little guy was born!
 
And we are no longer on a break,
I just found MaryAnn Ginger and Roman Houdini. I swear,  as I heard an ambulance in the distance one of the moms bolted across the pasture to her baby. There is something reasuring that even cow moms worry about their babes. I also see the equivilent behavior from the babies as they dance all over the place with their mothers mooing along behind them.
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment