Wednesday, July 17, 2013

10 Minute Quilt Block Class July 31st at the Farm


 July 31st 2013
9am -1pm 
2pm -6pm 
7pm -11pm 
(earlier if 2pm -6pm  slot doesn't make )  
$30
( the cows go to bed at dark but if its full moon we can still see them ) 

To launch my 2013 classes I am offering this class at the farm. 

Get away to an idyllic farm setting with cozy cows and horses. 
This class is different , I will be providing the fabric and the end product will be a charity quilt. I have 2 sewing machines and can rent some if needed. I have all the tools. Think of it as try it ( quilting ) before I buy all that lovely stuff. 
Class is $30 ( 4 hours) plus a kit fee so you can make one block to make into a pillow. 
Subsequent classes on assembling and quilting can be scheduled. 

This class is also available for any group or organization . 
If your group is new to quilting I would be happy to help with suggestions of the necessary tools. 
I saw the book on Amazon along with her next book 10 Minute Block 2 


These are samples of my quilts , more to follow. 


Contact information 
Amanda Whitsel 
893 Buford Carey FR
Hull Ga 30646
needleinahaystack7@yahoo.com 
706-318-2334 ( I just love deviling telemarketers so beware! )  
Tentative next class date August 21st 
Saturdays and Sunday classes can be scheduled with 2 -6 people as well any evening 

No comments:

Post a Comment