Saturday, March 28, 2015

Monday Madness Strikes again.

My bee group that meets on Mondays is a fun group. Some have BEEn meeting for a very long time. Judy and Shirley were part of the Baltimore Album Group and I joined them in 1996 when the names shortened to BAGs, and they no longer did applique. ( I don't do hand applique)  I gravitate to the quirky , forward thinking , outspoken and loudest laughing broads. I so regret  not being able to join Ladies Of the Evening when they met on Wed. nights. The Monday group is a day version and lest you think we are mad , let me assure you , we are. Crazy, mad women who meet to practice their craft (s) . Friday a week ago , Judy and I met to cut out the quilt pictured here. On Friday the 27th we delivered. That's how we roll for one of our own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment