Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Sew Something

Sew Something @ the Farm
Starting in June , June 3rd and 17th 1pm until... 


We had a dry run this week. 

Amanda 
Deborah
Chandler 
 The 1st Sew Something was sewing bags out of feed bags. While I welcome anyone , anytime, that wants to come and sew those , that won't be the focus again for a 
"Sew Something". 
I have 3 sewing machines , and all manner of supplies so you are welcome to bring something to sew or just come and do whatever with me. I see this as an opportunity to explore some techniques that I have been putting off for years , like Sun Printing , getting back into dyeing fabric , screen printing and dabbling in soy wax batik. I also plan to actually be sewing too , 
hence the name 
" Sew Something " 
My plan for June 3rd is to sew my sun printed piece into a quilt banner. 
The time is 1pm -4pm or longer , I'm not going anywhere.   If you work or just want to come later , Wed evenings, 6pm - 8pm  , we can't sun print but other than that, the sky's the limit. I am also open to another evening night , I know Wed. is a church night for lots of people. 

 If you would like a direct email about Sew Something , shoot me an email .
needleinahaystack7@yahoo.com 
If you're a spammer , here is your eye test : %$#_)_*(&^

Amanda  

No comments:

Post a Comment